Are you or a family member in One Care? Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA) or Tufts Health Unify? Are you thinking about joining?
Join us for a statewide discussion about One Care and Share your thoughts about One Care with MassHealth and fellow One Care members
Sponsored by the One Care Implementation Council
WHEN: December 14 from 10:00 am-12 noon
HOW: Register for the Dec 14th Town Hall for Zoom: https://bit.ly/RegisterICTownHall
or Join the meeting by phone: 1-646-876-9923 (Meeting ID: 940 3359 4823 and Password: 373067)
For questions, contact the My Ombudsman program at 855-781-9898, Video Phone: 339-224-6831, or via email at: email@example.com.
Closed captioning, American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters and Spanish translators will be available.
For any other reasonable accommodation and translator requests contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ for the Dec 14, 2021 Town Hall meeting – sponsored by the One Care Implementation Council
- What is the purpose of the Dec 14 Town Hall meeting?
- To hear about people’s experiences in CCA and Tufts Unify (One Care plans) to inform the One Care Implementation Council priorities for the coming year
- To educate people about the Implementation Council, it’s role and current priorities
- To educate people about My Ombudsman
- To inform people about changes taking to One Care starting in 2022 and continuing through 2023
- What is the One Care Implementation Council?
- The One Care Implementation Council (IC) is the first Council of its kind in the country. It was established by the disability community to make sure people with disabilities have a voice in the ongoing development and implementation of One
- The IC plays a key role for One Care in monitoring access to health care and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), tracking quality of services, providing support and input to EOHHS, and promoting accountability and transparency.
- 51% of Council members are persons with disabilities on MassHealth or enrolled in One Care or eligible to enroll in One Care. Guardians or family members of a person on MassHealth with a disability are eligible to become an IC
- Other Council members represent community-based organizations. For a full list of members go to the One Care Implementation Council
- What if I need a reasonable accommodation due to disability or need language translation services?
- We will have both ASL interpreters and CART
- We will be providing translation services for Spanish
- Other requests should be made to Maggie Carey at email@example.com or 617-886-8246.
- Do I need to register?
- No, but we strongly urge you to register in advance. This will help us to know how to prepare to make the meeting run smoothly
- To register in advance, go to: https://bit.ly/RegisterICTownHall for the Zoom link or join the meeting by phone: 1-646-876-9923 (meeting ID: 940 3359 4823 and password: 373067)
- What if I want to be anonymous because I don’t feel comfortable sharing information during the meeting?
- It is understandable that some people will not want to share their experiences in public.
- We recommend you share your experience anonymously with My Ombudsman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-781-9898 (Videophone for deaf and hard of hearing: 339-224-6831)
- What is My Ombudsman?
- My Ombudsman is an independent program operated by the Disability Policy Consortium (DPC) through a contract with MassHealth. The program serves MassHealth members of all ages, abilities, and identities who are currently enrolled in MassHealth health plans.
- My Ombudsman helps people when they have questions about their health plan benefits, when they have been denied a benefit or a service, or when they need help understanding their rights. Learn more at myombudsman.org
- How can I become more involved in the work of the Implementation Council?
- Please go to One Care website for information (One Care Implementation Council | Mass.gov)
- You may also email Henri McGill at email@example.com
We strive to provide the community with information about the latest News, Updates and Events.
Stay up to date, head over to CLW’s Events Page!