Save the date!
What: DAAHR Forum
When: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM
Where: The Cathedral Church of St. Paul, 138 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02111
Disability Advocates Advancing our Healthcare Rights (DAAHR) wants to hear from enrollees in MassHealth/ACO/One Care about:
• Challenges around durable medical equipment: wheelchair repairs, denial of bed mattresses, etc.
• Trouble getting medical supplies (leg bags, diapers, Chux etc.)
• Medical transportation concerns
• Though One Care?
• Problems getting needed prescription medications (plan will not authorize a medication or will not pay for the medication)
• Any difficulties with behavioral health services
• Challenges to getting care and services you need from your plan’s network – are you having trouble seeing specialists?
And if things are going good for you, we want to hear that, too!
For more information or to request reasonable accommodations, contact Shaya French, BCIL Community Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-338-6665 x 209.