Current positions available at Center for Living & Working.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- DHILS Deaf Skills Trainer
- IL Skills Trainer, 30 hours
- Long Term Support and Services Coordinator (LTSS-ACO), F/T 40 hours
- Long Term Support and Services Coordinator (IL-LTSS), F/T 40 hours
- MFP-OC Nursing Facility Transitions Coordinator
- RN-PCM Manager
- PCM Skills Trainer, F/T 40 hours, Bilingual -Spanish
- RN Evaluator, P/T 20-24 Hrs.
- Youth Services Skills Trainer, 25 hours
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com or fax to: 508-797-4015.
Center for Living & Working, Inc.,
ATTN: Human Resources
484 Main Street Suite 345, Denholm Building
Worcester, MA 01608
Other employment opportunities in Massachusetts: