Current positions available at Center for Living & Working.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- ACO-LTSS Coordinator, P/T 25 hours
- DHILS Deaf Skills Trainer, P/T 20 hours
- DHILS Hard of Hearing Skills Trainer, P/T 20 hours
- PCM Information & Referral Specialist, F/T 40 hours
- PCM Manager
- PCM Skills Trainer, F/T 40 hours, 3 openings -Bilingual Preferred
- Youth Services Skills Trainer, P/T 25 Hrs.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com or fax to: 508-797-4015.
Center for Living & Working, Inc.,
ATTN: Human Resources
484 Main Street Suite 345, Denholm Building
Worcester, MA 01608
Other employment opportunities in Massachusetts: