Current positions available at Center for Living & Working.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Generalist, Human Resources, P/T 20 hours
- IL Program Assistant
- IL Skills Trainer, 30 hours
- Independent Living-Long Term Support and Services Coordinator (IL-LTSS), 30 hours, Temporary to Possible Permanent
- Occupational Therapist (Part-Time Flexible)
- PCM Skills Trainer
- RN Clinical Nursing Supervisor
- RN Evaluator, P/T Flexible
- Transitional to Adulthood (TAP) IL Skills Trainer, P/T 20 hours
- Transitional Internship Program (TIP) Assistant, P/T 15 hours, late afternoon, early evenings
Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 508-797-4015.
Center for Living & Working, Inc.,
ATTN: Human Resources
484 Main Street Suite 345, Denholm Building
Worcester, MA 01608
Other employment opportunities in Massachusetts: