Date(s) - 11/16/2021
Accessibility Advisory Commission Virtual Meeting – Tuesday November 16, 2021, 4:30pm
The Commission is committed to providing multiple avenues for public participation and input.
ASL interpreters provided
To join the online meeting please go to:
To call in to the meeting please call: 415-655-0001 (Access code: 172 827 3207)
The meeting will be livestreamed from the City Website at www.worcesterma.gov/video-on-demand and may be broadcast on the local government cable channel 192 if another meeting is not already in progress.
For more information concerning this meeting or to submit written comments or questions in advance of the meeting,
please contact the Human Rights & Accessibility Office by email at email@example.com
Please note: all times listed below are approximate
1. Call to order, instructions for virtual meeting, introductions 4:30-4:40
2. Approval of October 19, 2021 minutes 4:40-4:45
3. Conversation regarding Worcester NOW- Worcester’s next long range citywide plan and Complete Streets Plan
(Steve Rolle, Worcester Assistant Chief Development Officer)
4. Notice: MA COVID-19 vaccine
Walk-in Equity Clinics for COVID 19 vaccines Wednesdays
& Saturdays at the Worcester Public Library, 3 Salem Sq.
Need an ASL Interpreter? To request interpreter/ accommodation call Michelle at 774-303-6976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vaccine clinics and vaccine information: https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine
5. Review of AAB notices and applications: (No City owned properties)
Notice of Action:
V21-168, Elwood Adams Apartments, 156 Main St.
V21-155, Learning First Public Charter School, 50 Richman St
6. Suggestions for upcoming agenda items 6:00-6:05
● Next Accessibility Advisory Commission virtual meeting: December 21, 2021 – 4:30pm
We strive to provide the community with information about the latest News, Updates and Events.
Stay up to date, head over to CLW’s Events Page!